We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third party.
1. The delivery times given are approximate and delays can sometimes occur. You will be contacted prior to dispatched and informed of the delivery date and approximate time of day. Please note that estimated times are based on working days only.
2. On some occasions, we are required by the card issuer to perform additional security checks on the payment card, which can delay the order until the card has been authorised.
3. If a pricing error is discovered for an item in your order, we will cancel the order and contact you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of re-ordering the item at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you, the order will remain cancelled. Products made to order may take over 28 days to manufacture, if this occurs we will inform customers as soon as possible.
4. Payments will only be taken in British Pounds Sterling at the rate described on your order form.
5. We reserve the right to change prices listed without notice. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company at our discretion.
6. Carriage costs of the product are included in the price indicated on the order form. This only applies to delivery within mainland UK and any additional required carriage will be subject to an additional quotation. At present Hansons Transport is the courier.
7.Prior to installation, all goods should be stored in a dry place, stacked upright, slightly raised from the ground and adequately protected from the weather, away from sharp or heavy objects.
8. Payment methods are as detailed on the order form and include credit card, debit card, bank transfer and cheque.
9. If you pay by card, we take payment from your card at the time we receive your order.
10. Title to any products you order shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
Shortages / damaged parts
11. All shortages / damaged parts must be notified within manufacturers’ timescales’, within 48 hours of delivery. We therefore suggest all customers check for shortages as soon as they receive their product.
12. All references to product guarantees including but not exclusive to “10 Year Manufacturer guarantees” are given by the product manufacturer and not Project Conservatory Ltd.
- 12.i White uPVC -10 years
- 12.ii Polycarbonate – 10 years
- 12.iii Glass – 10 years
- 12.iv Furniture, ie: handles, locks and hinges – 2 years
- 12.v Double glazed glass units are only covered against failure of the seals.
17. Your statutory rights are not affected
General Terms and Conditions
18. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Refund /Cancellation Policy
20. Once the order has been placed and the deposit cleared, the conservatory will go into production and cancellation or refund will not be possible as every conservatory is bespoke and is manufactured to the clients specifications.