PORCH DESIGN OPTIONS
The Durabase system is available for DIY porches, please inquire.
K2 Konnect DIY Porch System
The Konnect DIY porch system is so simple to fit, panels come ready for assembly straight from the factory to your door just read below to see just how easy to fit the K2 Konect system really is!
Connecting Panels to Sill
|Sills are pre-routed and cut to size.||Panels ready for assembly with factory fitted sill support blocks, which locate panel onto sill.||Panels engage into sill and slide into position.|
|Aluminium connectors slide down between panels, holding them together.||Rotating the 1/4 turn button with an allen key secures the panels and ensures they are the correct distance apart.||Once locked into position the buttons are used to locate the cover strip.|
Specifications for the K2 Konnect DIY Porch system
- Detailed installation instructions and plans supplied
- Porches available in White, Rosewood on White, Rosewood and Light Oak
- All Panels and Doors are factory pre-glazed (no need for de-glazing or glazing)
- 25mm polycarbonate included, available in Opal, Bronze, Clear.
- Internally beaded 70mm new sculptured profile
- 28mm toughened safety glass to BS 6206A and sealed units to BS EN 1279
- Range of panel styles available and optional extras such as decorative glass designs and obscure privacy glass (transoms to all panels)
- Two top opening vents as standard with additional vents available
- Top opening vents have espagnolette locking with shootbolts
- Single door with a pair of flag hinges plus intermediates and shootbolt locking
- 10 year guarantee on all Conservatory models
- All Fixings, Sealants, Rainwater goods and Flashing Tape are supplied
- A Classic Ogee Gutter is supplied with concealed brackets
- Roofing manufactured from structural Aluminium to BS 8118 and BS EN 755-2 and is supplied with PVCu cappings
|Project Conservatory Limited – Company Number: 7298972. VAT Number: 996 8563 36
“The Office” 23 Brereton Drive, Nantwich, Cheshire CW5 6HE.
Tel: 0800 6126234. Email: email@example.com